IN-HOME CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE (Greater Los Angeles Area)
Pre-paid sessions only. Strict 24 hour cancellations. Waived for emergencies.
ATTENTION PLEASE READ
- Before we can proceed with your desired consultation, the Client Waiver & Health History Questionnaire (see downloadable forms below) must be filled out within 24 hours of your initial appointment to better server you.
- For those booking the 90 Minute Consultations, Iridology photos (labeled left or right eye), full-body shot photo (pets only), and blood work (optional) is also required. This does not apply to the people or pet 30 and 60 minute consultations.
- Failure to provide paperwork within allotted time may result in a cancellation or re-scheduling of your appointment.
- Clients need to fulfill payment requirement (PayPal, Venmo) within the day (24 hours) of your booking whether via email or on our BOOKING PAGE. Appointments will not be held more than 24 hours without payment.
- Payments can be paid via Venmo to TamraRose (One word) or RawlifeWellness@gmail.com and through Paypal to the email Rawlifewellness@gmail.com. or @rawlifehealthcoach.
- Please send ALL paperwork and photos into one email if possible.
- Consultations are performed via Zoom or Phone. Please specify in your email your preference.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent to you in email upon paperwork and payment completion.
- We have strict 24 hour cancellation policy required for a full refund or for re-scheduling.
- Updated Booking Page Here: https://rawlifewellness.simplybook.me/v2/#book
How to take an Iridology photo:
How to Videos:
- Find a place in your home where there is no nearby windows or lights above. The glare from the lights can cause a reflection in your photo so we want to avoid that.
- Use a flashlight and direct the light into the eye in an angle. This is important. Make sure the light is not shining directly straight into the animals iris but coming in on an angel or off to the side. The light with light up the eye.
- Make sure the camera flash is turned off.
- Use a camera or phone camera and zoom in and focus as close as possible. We want to see the fibers in the eye.
- It is okay to hold the eye lid open with two fingers. Do the best you can with getting a few different angels of the eye.
- Try not to get any glare like the one in the photo below. Best to be in a dark room using flashlight or open space with nothing that can reflect off your iris
- Ask a friend to help you either hold the light or help take the photo.
- Send multiple photos of each eye but make sure you label each photo right or left eye for the reading. I realize it can be challenging with animals so do the best you can. We will let you know if you need to re-submit the photo.s
Forms & Waivers
PEOPLE HEALTH HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE -FILLABLE FORM PDF
ANIMAL HEALTH HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE
Consultations are performed via Skype, Zoom or Phone (USA only)
Tuesday- Friday Noon – 7pm
Some Saturdays- Noon -1:30 Pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
All information and content provided Tamra Rose aka Rawlife Wellness on this website and in private consultations is based upon the science of Chemistry and Physics and has been interpreted, simplified, and shared by “Tamra Rose and Rawlife Wellness” whom provide services or information, do so as empowerment and guidance coaches and not in the capacity of licensed health care providers.
Any information shared by Tamra Rose including (but not limited to) diet, nutritional, herbal, homeopathic, fasting, or any other health modalities, is solely for educational purposes and does not involve or include diagnosing, prognosticating, treatment, or prescribing of remedies for the treatment of diseases and should not be considered a substitute for medically necessary diagnostics.